Today we heard other groups plans and the main running order of the play. This was helpful as it showed us how each room is going to link in with our own and gave us the beginning ideas for our own individual performances.
WWW: We got ideas off other groups that could help us improve our own and bring it further into the world of 2050.
EBI: If people in my group worked harder and fully took a progressive part within the work both in and out of school. Not just other members myself also.
I feel that, although many are good, people's ideas for sets haven't been thought about enough as I feel some rooms could have more potential for better things to go on inside of them, like the Group Hate using varies types of lighting not just full lights throughout entire performance. Also groups should think more 'outside the box' ideas. Personally though I need to try much harder within my group to make a difference to all aspects of the performance and planning. I need to stop pissing about during lesson times.
No comments:
Post a Comment